Monday, April 5

Let Me Be Me





















Right now I rather being in the crowd, walking and observing every thing what walks besides me, behind me, in front of me, every angles I could see. I wanna feel the joy, the words FUN.


I wanna do the things I like without hesitation, without feeling doubt, without someone telling me not to. Why should I have to do something people are telling me to. Why are they live in such limitation world? Legally or illegally, I'll do both, I have an attempt to do something new. You can't tell me what to do when it comes to my own life. If you judge me based on your experience, you're wrong. That won't help. If it's good to me, I'll do. If it's not, then I'll stop. This is what I called learning process. Mind you.

I don't want to learn based on your experience; I wanna try with my own hands, feels with my own heart, and think with my own brain. What people may feel, it may come out with different perspectives. Right?

I wanna live out of the box. Let me.

P/S : I do like you, and I do really love you. But there's something that we couldn't make us a perfect match. What is written above is something about you. I may be wrong. But let me, I soon know what's right. God knows, He already set my path. It is just me which way I should take & go. I think I know where I belong. You are someone who doesn't belong to me. You belong to someone else. It does sadden me. No matter what I have to agree with heavy heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment