Sunday, January 17

It's Love, It's Not Santa Claus

So I quote from ,



Oh my, Gerard Butler just gave me a massive heart attack, I had a crush on him. :p

Gerdy , I love when you laugh, sarcastically. <3>

Well, these are great. A-You-Must-Watch. <3

This whole week, I've spent myself alone watching movies I've downloaded, love story sort of. Yeah, some of 'em make me cried unexpectedly *sobbing* I had a great time yeah. It's a good therapy, mentally. :)

And I currently listen to Matt White, after I heard a song from Munir's Sis' Wedding Video, I'm in love with the music & the voice. It soothes me, ease my mind, . I can tell. :)





P.S : A lot more waiting to be downloaded. I've just finished Whip It, Coraline, and All About Steve. I hope these are as good as those above. Next will be, Where The Wild Things Are, Fanboys, I Love You Beth Cooper and UP. Yeehaww!

P.S 2 : Ryan Reynold & Gerad Butler are my new bitches after Tyson Ritter & Adam Sandler, no worries I still am waiting for you, babies. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment