Sunday, January 17

Toodles

Finally,

I made a song, my 2nd song, I wrote it, I find the melodies but I suck at singing, so please don't ask me to sing it. I rather feel embarrassed because of my fat ass than post a video of me singing. I feel so naked. Ngaaaaa.

Here's the lyric :


Toodles

Hey You,
Hey You,
What are you doing?
Can you hear me what I'm saying?

Hey you,
Hey you,
Why are you staring?
Could you listen to me when I'm talking?

Oh I feel so bad,
When you're doing that,
Oh I feel so sad,
'Cause you seem not interested.

What's the meaning of this game,
This feeling couldn't be the same,
Put the blame on me,
We're not like we used to be,
Anymore.

Do you,
Do you,
Know what you needed?
'Cause, I'm tired of being contemplated.

Move on,
Move out,
That's what they said,
Oh yes I cannot stand the game we've played.

You took and held my hands,
Well I asked "What's your next plan?",
You said this shit is real,
Oh that's what we deal.

Oh Oh Oh Oh, NO!
Oh Oh Oh Oh
Oh Oh Oh Oh, NO!
Oh Oh Oh Oh



P.S : What do you think? Not good enough? FYL. IDC. Mwahaha. >D

2 comments: