Friday, March 12

Confession of a Dangerous Mind



11 Things I Hate About You.

  1. You're a liar.
  2. You want me to be someone who doesn't exist.
  3. You annoy me with your stupid jokes most of the time and they aren't funny at all.
  4. You don't know the reason why are you staying with me.
  5. You rather stick hundreds year with your PS3 than having a small conversation with me.
  6. You never told me that you love me spontaneously unless you've been asked.
  7. You always bring something unnecessary. Something is none of your concern.
  8. You get upset easily with some whatever reasons. -.-
  9. You don't know what our relationship means.
  10. *You have a lovely girlfriend and cheated on her and you called it as a different thing. -.-''
  11. You messed my fucking life.


P/S : :)

*cakap xsuka aku tipu dia. tapi yg kes ni cmne? apa kes? ha? ha?

No comments:

Post a Comment