Saturday, May 22

The Final Destination & Another Year to Remember

There were the times when I think it was a really tough year for me. And I almost quit for some reasons. But the spirit never dies. The courage that mom gave me all these while, do help me lots till I met the final on May 14th. :)

Diploma in Interior Design '06 - '10
A year has been wasted for some reasons. Teehee.
Final Year Final Semester.

Last Project Title : Twintech Student Community Centre



*Ala sekali-sekala vain, apa salahnye pun? XP


*Serious habis, pastu gelak. HAHA




* Well, I think I did a great job on this, clap clap. *perasan*




*Final year best-student. MWAHAHHA! BFF.



What else? I've finished my design pun, and I'm waiting for the internship calls. :)
2 failed subjects are nothing at all, I did it on purpose. So it's alright then.
I am free bird now. WOOHOO! Goodluck to juniors.


P/S : A toast to Ruzey Dalila & Eyka Athiqah. We are so going to miss En.Masnul & kegatalan beliau. HAHA. <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment