Sunday, December 13

The Comeback

It's half past 3 when I write this. And fuck, it's bloody Sunday. Time travels to fast lately, as for me, yes it does.

: I just had a very exciting & funny conversation with my bestie, Nadea. She's finally here in Kluang. JYEAH. I just can't imagine to live my life suck in in the most ineffective atmosphere without her, and she's finally got it right, alternate it back and I really am enjoying my life as usual. As if she's not here, these holidays won't be great. I might just able to do some homeworks, play some crappy games online, smoking alone, sleeping, eating & eating. Can't you just imagine how lame my holidays without any outdoor activities, I am so Garfield without tail. Even Garfield had a better life than mine. Duhhh~

: This Saturday night is greater than ever when Nadea, I and Kach were having a nasi goreng at Old Taste and each of us had different dishes come with it. Lepas rindu oh. Back to high school gila.

: Berasap-asap sama Nadea. Seronok gila. Talking craps, secrets, byk gila cerita sampai tatau nak cerita mana satu dah.

: Nadea, seriously, this joyful moment is great. Thank you for your comeback. HAHA. Dah macam artis.

: My head is weaving, I think I shall stop now. Can't think of any words I should put in. So, until then. Adios.


P/s : I miss you, BFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment