Wednesday, December 16

It's Just Another Day To Remember

December 14th,

Nadea & I had fun with our girls-day-out. Well, I finally own a new ID since the last one is misplaced by carelessness, and successively took my new ID at
National Registration Department *Kluang Branch*. Cut the story short, we played some fun indoor games, of course our all time favorite | bowling for sure and we're almost out of voice, when we seem to hurt our throat after 3 fuckin hour karaoke-ing . Well at least we had fun by aching the head off. *pening gila karaoke, da mcm biol*.

Here some of the pictures taken on that day ;



Here are the perfect match,


This time I let you drive, without shivering me


Si Pengalah

The winner *muka bangga yang tak ditunjuk*

Muka happy je makan


Tangled up

Two heads are better than one, *Ya, kau sungguh pervert*

The Video



Zombiessssssssssssss by ; Nadea Rahmat & Fida Yasin
HAHAHAH, WTF!

: Finally we made it kan, Nadea? The lists we used to ask few months back. Next is movie, shall we? :D


P/S : I know the video is retarded. I can't stop laughing and even sing properly when Nadea keeps on doing her stupid stunt action by mocking the crappy *zombie by the cranberries* music video. I was trying to focus on the lyrics yet the man in that video keeps remain in my head, dancing. Fuck you! HAHAHHA. And sorry for the bad quality, the pictures & video taken by cheapo gadget. :p

1 comment:

  1. aku happy bila tgk video ni. teruja! cm syial. haahahah!

    ReplyDelete