Wednesday, March 24

Week 13



Few things happened today :

1. I missed my Islamic Studies Classes for few weeks and I skipped English Class so many times. So I make one resolution to go to these classes yesterday and set an alarm few hours before go to sleep. Alarm rings, and I'm still sleeping. -.- So a day without any classes and I feel guilty. Demmit.

2. It's been awhile I watched TV during happy hour. It's fun. XD

3. Tune in my guitar with Zombie by The Cranberries. First attempt. Not good enough.

4. It's sadden me when reading Keen's blog. :( Chin up Keen honey. *HUGS* You'll get even better without him.

5. I am missing Ema Hashim & Mohd Aimen, I wish I can go lepak with you guys every single day! :(

6. Well, I just had new hair cut, new-lady-gaga-look-alike-fringe, and I do look like a 16 year old kiddo. WTF. I hate my fringe. I hetyu! And it burned my RM35 instantly. -.-

7. I accidentally bit my inside cheek while eating, and my eating mode is totally off. FCUK. I was fuckin mad because I was damn hungry. It's more than 24 hours since I last ate.

8. I really want to write about what I really feel, posting my pictures, our pictures and events. But seems my card reader won't work as its supposed to work. Haihh, I don't wanna wasting my money on something that is so not important right now.

9. Calling ibu & ayah after ibu shared her credits with me. I miss 'em both so much. Somehow I feel like crying while talking on the phone w 'em. Be strong Fida. T_T

10. I've gotta do my work now. Designing is easy but only if you had awesome brain, and I don't.


P/S : I have a very boring life, you can tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment