Sunday, March 28

You Know That I Can't Always Be The Person You Like

Blah Blah Blah
















What do you expect me to do? I don't feel like talking with you at the moment or maybe not talking with you anymore.? IDK. Your words hurts me so much. Thank you. :)

Last night you said the same old thing you've said before.

"I'll talk to you nicely after this"

Know what, I've had enough with these. I am tired. I have to handle the situation all by myself, feeling angry, pressure, try to hold on from bursting out, and finally I've managed myself w tears. WTH. With your only words. .?That's more than enough! And FYI, this is not the first time.

I don't think it's necessary for us to having a conversation right now. I don't know but there must be something wrong with our relationship. Pftt. And I can't always be here & there as you wanted to. I'm sorry. I'm just a human being and I have my own life and you can't easily gone mad as if I can't fulfill your needs. Come on.

Am I bragging to much? OK nvm.

P/S : It's nice knowing you. Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment