Monday, March 1

Hello Mr.Laziness, How Are Youhhhh?

So much happened these past few weeks. I haven't write due to my healthy condition, due to my critical disease also known as my bestfriend Mr.lazi-ness and e cetera. The latest I know is, I got a chance to perform at this event in UKM this coming Saturday. Man, it's a heart attack. I'm wobbling and excited at the same time. Ok, lets not talk about it. It scares the shit outta me. XD



I don't know what happened to me these days, but I feel happy at this current moment. Few days back, I was in coma as in I was really in a very deep depression mode, which I won't talk with everyone, yes I do talk w few friends *those I comfort with* but not really a conversation just like we had normally. *yeah not really in coma.haha.*


I talk to much, I hate it when I get to talk here with lots of stories that I've compiled for 2 weeks and I sort of get to burst all of 'em on one entry. That ridiculous. People won't read. If it was me reading this, I won't bother to read either. I'll skip to another next interesting page. Boo-yah.

Ok, I found out this is a total crapp. Lets sleep. So I'll come out n wake up w fresh ideas. Oyasumi. :)


P/S : Next will be good. *Hoping*



1 comment: